YL12 QA-QC INSPECTION SERVICES
YEMEN LNG COMPANY LTD.
2013-05-01 - 2016-04-30
Following the existing Contract for General inspection and Cathodic Protection. TANMIA has signed a new Contract for QA/QC Inspection Service.
Location: BALHAF, Republic of Yemen
Scope of Work:
This contract encompasses performing inspection services for all equipment and structures in the plant and Pipeline area, except subsea area.
The contract covers the following areas:
- LNG Train 1 & 2 Units,
- LNG Storage & Loading area,
- Plant Utilities area (Air compressors, Boilers, Desalinations, Waste water treatment, etc),
- Emergency diesel power generation/distribution unit,
- HVAC centralized units,
- Common receiving facilities,
- Effluent treatment facilities,
- Flares and liquid blow down systems,
- Refrigeration make-up storage,
- Electro-chlorination package,
- Fuel gas system,
- Fuel oil/diesel/C5+ systems,
- Seawater system,
- Pipeline - 38" x 320 km,
- Pipeline Block Valve Stations,
- Material Offloading Facilities (MOF),
- Marine Facilities,
- Flares & liquid blow down system,
- All primary, secondary and tertiary structures,
- Jetty structure including the splash Zone & topsides.